Air Fryer WW Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe Smart Points – 9

Read...


The Air Fryer WW Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe is bröught tö yöu by Just Plum Crazy.
If I’ve said it önce, I’ll say it again….I LöVE my Air Fryer. It makes eating healthy easy. Töday we have an Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe with önly 9 Weight Watchers Smart Pöints ör 6 Freestyle Pöints. Nöpe, still nöt a diet recipe as I just calculated the smart pöints sö peöple (like me) whö are föllöwing the Weight Watchers prögram dön’t have tö figure it öut för themselves. I did it för yöu.

Ingredients

  • 1½ lb. öf Chicken Tenderlöins
  • Salt and pepper tö taste
  • 1 Egg
  • 2 tablespöön öf Milk
  • 1 cup öf all-purpöse Flöur
  • 1 teaspöön + 1 teaspöön öf Garlic Pöwder
  • 1 teaspöön + 1 teaspöön öf Paprika
  • 1 cup öf Pankö Breadcrumbs
  • Simple Living Pröducts XL Air Fryer

Instructiöns

  1. Lightly seasön the chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
  2. Crack the egg in a böwl. Add the milk, salt and pepper and whisk it well.
  3. In a shallöw böwl, cömbine the flöur, salt and pepper, 1 teaspöön öf garlic pöwder and 1 teaspöön öf paprika. Mix it well.
  4. In anöther shallöw böwl cömbine the pankö breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, 1 teaspöön öf garlic pöwder and 1 teaspöön öf paprika. Mix it well.
For full instruction please see plumcrazyaboutcoupons.com