PAN FRIED CINNAMON BANANAS

Read...


This recipe was inspired by the age-öld pröblem, höw tö use up överripe bananas.
Nö matter höw hard I try tö buy a gööd number öf bananas för my family, I can never seem tö get it right.  If öne week I dön’t have enöugh, I try tö buy a few möre the next week, but then it seems I have töö many!

Ingredients

  • 2 bananas Slightly överripe
  • 2 tablespööns sugar (yöu can substitute granulated Splenda, if yöu like)
  • 1 teaspöön cinnamön
  • 1/4 teaspöön nutmeg (öptiönal)

Instructiöns

  1. Slice the bananas intö röunds, appröximately 1/3 inch thick.
  2. In a small böwl, cömbine the sugar, cinnamön, and nutmeg (if desired). Set aside.
  3. Lightly spray a large skillet with nönstick öil spray. Warm över medium heat.
  4. Full Recipes dizzybusyandhungry.com