SLOW COOKER DUBLIN CODDLE

Read...

Hi friends! Spring is truly a delightful season! I have been busy enjoying the warm sunshine and new growth outside.  Between planting seeds and taking long walks, I have a hard time staying inside long enough to cook meals! So I have been using my crockpot. I tend to think of my crockpot for days...Read More »

SLOW COOKER DUBLIN CODDLE:
INGREDIENTS

  1. 1 lb sausage
  2. 1 lb bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
  3. 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
  4. 2 garlic cloves, minced
  5. 2 onions, cut into large chunks
  6. 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
  7. ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
  8. salt and pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Brown bacon and sausage over medium heat.
  • In the slow cooker, add ¼ of the potatoes, onions, bacon and sausage. Repeat layers until all of the ingredients are used.
  • Sprinkle garlic, salt and pepper on top.
  • Pour broth over all ingredients.
  • Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6 hours.


fitslowcookerqueen.com
This easy PALEO (those are white sweet potatoes) Irish slow cooker recipe uses only a few simple ingredients. This recipe is great for St. Patrick's Day. #slowcooker #crockpot