CROCK POT MAC-N-CHEESE

Read...


As she was laying on my chest yesterday, twisting around, being restless, my mind was escaping to my pantry thinking if I had the ingredients for another batch.  Then I thought of how I could possibly throw the darn dish together with her pulling on my leg the whole time wanting to be held.In the end I had a boring cheese quesadilla for dinner while the husband worked late. Boring!

CROCK POT MAC-N-CHEESE

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 c. cooked, al dente, elbow macaroni
  • 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1 c. provolone cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 c. sour cream
  • 1/2 c. mayo
  • 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 14 oz. can evaporated milk
  • 1 t. salt
  • 1 t. pepper
  • 1/2 t. dry mustard

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Spray a large 5-6 quart crock pot with cooking spray.
  2. In a pot cook the macaroni according to directions, leaving al dente, about 3-4 minutes shy of being done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place the macaroni in the crock pot.
  3. Add in the cheeses, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and seasonings, stirring to combine.
  4. ....
  5. .....
  6. .....


 Full Recipes www.sweetandsavoryfood.com