Lazy Cookie Bars

Read...


I’ve got another fun recipe to share today. I have lots of little recipes like this tucked away in my recipe binder. Many of them I know by heart because I use them so often. I just love quick dessert recipes – mainly because dessert is my favorite part of any meal. And after making supper and washing dishes I don’t always want to be messing with a long, drawn-out dessert.

Lazy Cookie Bars

Ingredients

  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 5 tbsp salted butter melted
  • 1 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
  2. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
  3. I love to use the kind that has flour in it.
  4. In your mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix with melted butter and beaten eggs.
  5. This is easier if you have an electric or stand mixer because batter will be very thick.
  6. Stir in bag of chocolate chips.
  7. Spread batter into greased baking dish.
  8. What I like to do is spray my hand with some nonstick cooking spray and then spread the batter around using my hand since the batter is very thick.
  9. .....
  10. ....
  11. ....
  12. ....


full recipes www.thecountrycook.net