Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips - Keto Friendly Recipe

Read...



I am determined not to get bored in this keto lifestyle so I made some of the most delicious Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips today!  These chips were loved by the whole family!  They were super simple to make too!  Gosh I love easy and healthy recipes like this one.  This is why I am able to stay on track.

Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips - Keto Friendly Recipe;

Ingredients

  • 4 small zucchini's
  • 1 to 1½ cups Parmesan Cheese (or your favorite cheese)
  • Optional: Low Sugar Spaghetti sauce for dipping

Instructions

  1. Start by slicing each zucchini into slices that are about ¼ inch thick.
  2. Prep a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
  3. Spread out the sliced zucchini rounds on to the large baking sheet and don't worry too much if there is little space in between each one.
  4. Now sprinkle your cheese evenly over each Zucchini round covering each one. I personally love the Parmesan-Romano blend and I always buy the big bag from Costco.
  5. ....
  6. ....
  7. ....

full Recipieswww.isavea2z.com