How to Cook Restaurant Style Salmon at Home

Read...


  This method is literally foolproof.Follow the steps below and you’ll end up with salmon that rivals what is served in fancy restaurants!
I’ve even tried it myself and achieved the same results as my talented hubby so I had to share so you too can learn how to cook salmon perfectly (I’m not much of a cook, so if I can do this anyone can!)

How to Cook Restaurant Style Salmon at Home

Ingredients

  • Salmon filets 6-8oz each
  • Coconut oil or cooking oil of your choice
  • Salt & pepper

Instructions

  1. Lightly salt and pepper salmon filets.
  2. Place salmon filets skin side up on a frying pan lightly coated with coconut oil (or cooking oil of your choice). Make sure pan is hot before adding oil
  3. .....
  4. .....


Full Recipes thesoccermomblog.com