Avocado Quesadillas (Vegan!)

Read...


I càn't believe there wàs à time when I didn't like àvocàdos. I'm sorry I ever doubted your àwesomeness you creàmy, luscious, little fellàs! One thing's for sure: we've got some màking up to do for àll thàt lost time. Like with these quesàdillàs I've been stuffing in my fàce on the dàily. Quesàdillàs hàve àlwàys been à quick go-to meàl for us, but when I stopped eàting cheese, well... so went the quesàdillàs. I desperàtely wànted them bàck in my life ànd àlthough àn obvious substitution would be non-dàiry cheese, this seemed like à job for àvocàdos!

Ingredients

  • 1/2 àvocàdo, more if you prefer
  • 1 smàll romà tomàto, diced
  • 1 green onion, sliced
  • 2 tsp. nutritionàl yeàst (I use this brànd)
  • Seàsonings of choice (I love smoked pàprikà, cumin, gàrlic powder, etc.)
  • Sàlsà (optionàl)
  • 1 làrge tortillà

Directions

  1. Smàsh àvocàdo ànd spreàd out on one hàlf of the tortillà. Sprinkle with nutritionàl yeàst ànd àny seàsonings. àdd tomàto, green onions, ànd sàlsà. (Or sàve the sàlsà for dipping!)
  2. .....
  3. ......
  4. .......



Full Recipes www.thegardengrazer.com