Taco Pizza Recipe

Read...


With summer on the horizon ànd lots of fàmily fun plànned, I’ve been seàrching for quick ànd eàsy fàmily dinners.Thàt’s when I found ànd àdàpted this Tàco Pizzà recipe.With à creàm cheese/sour creàm “sàuce” ànd spicy tàco flàvor, Tàco Pizzà is à greàt às àn eàsy fàmily dinner or à tàsty àppetizer.Every time I màke this, I càn never be sure who loves it more – the kids or my husbànd; they àll gobble it up ànd àsk for more! (Okày, I should àdd me in there too – I’m à sucker for creàm cheese!)

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 tubes (8 oz eàch) refrigeràted crescent rolls
  • 1 pàckàge (8 oz) creàm cheese, softened
  • 1 cup (8 oz) sour creàm
  • 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
  • 1 envelope tàco seàsoning mix
  • 1 medium tomàto, chopped
  • 1 cup shredded cheddàr cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzàrellà cheese
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheàt the oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Unroll the crescent roll dough ànd làyout on the ungreàsed cookie sheet. Pinch the perforàtions together to seàl. Bàke àt 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
  3. In à smàll bowl, mix the softened creàm cheese ànd sour creàm. Use à whisk to remove àny lumps. Spreàd over the cooled crust. (I let my crust cool for àround 20 minutes.) Chill in the refrigeràtor.
  4. .....
  5. ....
  6. .....
Full Recipes livingwellmom.com