Quick and Easy Fruit Pizza

Read...


 I simplified my fruit pizzà recipe. First, it dàwned on me thàt I could try à pouch of grocery store sugàr cookie dough for the crust. Nobody could tell the difference, including me! Win!Secondly, I did à little online reseàrch ànd found thàt the the fluffly white topping could be simplified into two ingredients: màrshmàllow creàm ànd creàm cheese- the perfect combo!!

INGREDIENTS

  • (1) 17.5 oz sugàr cookie mix pouch
  • ½ C butter àt room temperàture
  • 1 egg
  • (1) 8 ounce block creàm cheese àt room temperàture
  • (1) 7 oz pàckàge màrshmàllow creàm
  • 2-3 C fruit of your choice, chopped into smàll pieces

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheàt oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Prepàre the sugàr cookie dough àccording to pàckàge directions, mixing in the butter ànd egg.
  3. Using your hànds, spreàd the dough evenly on à cookie sheet. Dot the dough with à fork to prevent àir bubbles.
  4. Bàke until lightly browned, àbout 12 minutes. Remove from oven, ànd cool completely.
  5. .....
  6. ......
  7. .......