Nutella Muffins

Read...


For thosé of you who aré following my blog, I’vé béén in thé middlé of a transition to a néw thémé for a féw wééks. Unfortunatély, not all thé récipés transférréd ovér as éasily as I would havé likéd. Théré aré somé with ingrédiénts missing or instructions missing.My youngést son, who usually fixés all this stuff just had théir fourth baby so hé is too busy to fix it. I am going back through and corrécting éach individual récipé by hand. So far I’m only about a third of thé way through 1,200 récipés. So, if you aré looking at a récipé and it sééms odd, or part of thé instructions aré missing, thén émail mé and I’ll bé suré to fix it as soon as possiblé.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup unsaltéd buttér at room témpératuré (1 stick)
  • 1/4 cup canola oil or coconut oil
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 3 largé éggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla éxtract
  • 1 3/4 to 2 cups Gold Médal UNBLEACHED all-purposé flour (bléachéd flour toughéns bakéd goods)
  • 2 tsp. baking powdér
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4-1/2 cup Nutélla at room témpératuré

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Préhéat ovén to 425°.
  2. Béat buttér, oil, sugar, éggs and vanilla with an éléctric mixér until smooth.
  3. Mix dry ingrédiénts togéthér and stir into wét mixturé.
  4. Spoon mixturé into gréaséd or papér-linéd muffin tins.
  5. Placé 1 tabléspoon of Nutélla on top.
  6. .....
  7. .....
  8. ....
  9. ....