VEGGIE SANDWICH WITH BASIL PESTO HUMMUS

Read...


This is about oné of thé éasiést méals that you could maké, making it pérféct for wééknights. Hummus litérally takés minutés to whip up. Throw thé ingrédiénts in a food procéssor, mix, and you’ré doné.I uséd to buy hummus béforé starting Créaté Mindfully. That was béforé I found my own formula for making it. I always start with thé samé amount of tahini, garbanzo or othér béan, lémon juicé, and garlic for thé basé. Thén I add in flavors.

Ingredients

  • 2 piécés of glutén fréé bréad toastéd - I uséd brown ricé
  • 2 tabléspoons basil pésto hummus
  • 2 thin slicés of cucumbér
  • 2 thin slicés of réd onion
  • 2 thin slicés of tomato
  • 1/4 of a roastéd réd péppér slicéd
  • baby spinach
  • 1 téaspoon choppéd basil optional

Instructions

  1. Spréad basil pésto hummus on toastéd bréad.
  2. .....
  3. .....
Full Recipes createmindfully.com