PEACH COBBLER (GLUTEN FREE, PALEO + VEGAN)

Read...



Thé péak of summér démands that only thé absoluté bést producé makés it’s way into my bakéd goods, and bécausé all thé fruit this timé of yéar is so darn good, simplé is définitély bést. Juicy péachés aré my kryptonité this timé of yéar, and I always nééd to buy doublé whatévér I nééd to for a récipé to maké suré I don’t éat thém all béforé thé récipé géts madé. It’s a fréquéntly occurring problém.Luckily, I managéd to hold on to énough juicy, ripé péachés, as hard as it was, in ordér to whip up this éasy péach cobblér. Sincé I madé this blackbérry and bluébérry cobblér a féw months ago, I’vé béén dréaming of a péach vérsion.

Ingredients

  • 5 frésh péachés pééléd, pittéd and slicéd
  • 3 tabléspoons coconut sugar
  • 1 téaspoon tapioca flour
  • ¼ téaspoon cinnamon
  • ⅛ téaspoon ground nutmég
  • For thé cobblér topping
  • ½ cup almond flour
  • ½ cup tapioca flour
  • 1½ téaspoon baking powdér
  • ¼ cup unswééténéd non-dairy milk I uséd almond
  • ¼ cup coconut oil méltéd
  • 1 téaspoon vanilla éxtract
  • 1 tabléspoon coconut sugar
  • 1 tabléspoon coconut sugar + ½ téaspoon cinnamon to sprinklé on top

Instructions

  1. Préhéat thé ovén to 375°F. Préparé a small baking dish or thréé small ramékins by gréasing with a bit of coconut oil and sétting on a baking shéét.
  2. In a bowl, combiné thé péachés, coconut sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, and nutmég. Stir to combiné. Pour thé fruit into thé préparéd pan or ramékins, dividing événly if using moré than oné ramékin.
  3. .....
  4. .....
  5. ......
Full Recipes www.bakerita.com