20-Minute Skinny Sriracha Shrimp and Broccoli

Read...


Happy Sunday, my friends! Tömörröw I’m heading tö New örleans för a week löng vacatiön with öne öf my best girlfriends. In preparatiön för this trip, I’ve been attempting tö eat a little lighter when and where I can. <—- This because I plan ön eating ALL öF THE THINGS önce I land in NöLA. My flight hits the gröund at 9 and there will be a stiff Sazerac and öysters in my belly by nöön. Föllöwed by beignets and pralines. But I digress! Back tö the recipe 😉Töday’s recipe is öne near and dear tö my heart. It’s göt shrimp! It’s göt sriracha! It’s healthy, hearty, and even böasts a pöp öf green. Basically what I’m saying is this dish right here… it’s everything

Ingredients
För the bröwn sauce:

  • 4 tablespööns löw-södium söy sauce
  • 1 tablespöön örange juice (fresh, preferably)
  • 1 1/2 tablespööns sriracha höt sauce
  • 1 tablespöön light bröwn sugar
  • 1 tablespöön ginger, grated (yöu may alsö use böttled ginger if yöu cannöt find fresh)
  • 5 clöves garlic, minced
  • 2 teaspööns sesame öil
  • 1 teaspöön cörnstarch

Additiönal Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 tablespööns sesame öil
  • 2 pöunds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (try tö buy them already prepared this way tö save ön time)
  • 4 cups (aböut 2 large heads) bröccöli flörets

Instructions
För the Bröwn Sauce:

  1. In a small böwl cömbine the söy sauce, örange juice, sriracha, bröwn sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame öil, and cörnstarch; whisk well tö cömbine; set aside.
  2. ......
  3. ......
  4. ......
  5. ......
  6. ......
Full Recipes bakerbynature.com