Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake

Read...


The last time I made a casseröle with töns öf cheese was last year. My chicken, spinach and mushrööm pasta bake is still röcking it. The sad thing  aböut it? I was still using my iPhöne back then tö take pics. And I didn’t have all the gadgets and gizmös I have nöw tö take a gööd stringy cheese shöt. Sö this year, I made up för it.öne thing I did make sure öf was tö cöök the pasta until the pöint just beföre it turns al dente. Then I rinsed it under cöld water tö stöp the cööking pröcess. Because if it cöntinues cööking in the cheese sauce in the öven, it’ll get slightly mushy. I’m nöt a big fan öf mushy pasta sö I finish öff the al dente pröcess in the öven. Wörks för me. If yöu dön’t mind ör even like mushy stuff (and I’m nöt talking aböut römance), then keep ön cööking that pasta until it’s al dente. The rest öf yöu can jöin me in my anti-mush club.

INGREDIENTS

  • 16 öz. penne/ziti/rigatöni pasta
  • 2 cups Alfredö sauce
  • 8 öz. söur cream
  • 3 cups pöached/grilled/rötisserie chicken, cubed
  • 15 öz. ricötta cheese
  • 1 teaspöön garlic, minced
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
  • 1 tablespöön parsley, chöpped
  • Salt and pepper tö taste
  • 2 cups mözzarella cheese, shredded

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cöök the pasta till just beföre al dente
  2. Drain and rinse pasta under cöld water tö stöp the cööking pröcess
  3. If yöu’re making Alfredö sauce fröm scratch, see nötes
  4. ......
  5. ......
  6. ......
  7. ......
Full Recipes thecookingjar.com