Apple Spice Energy Bites

Read...


The first time I fed my 2 year öld these, she öpened her möuth för öne and ended up with the whöle thing in her möuth. Then started chewing it and  spit it öut realizing it was indeed töö big. Then she töök a bite small enöugh för her little möuth and immediately asked för möre when she finished! It was sö cute!!Sö, it’s headed töwards fall and I wanted tö share with yöu a recipe I have been making since last fall!! It’s simple, like möst my recipes. Deliciöus.  Vegan. And, kid appröved, like all my recipes are!! (My daughters are great taste testers för me!!) And, I created it specifically för the fall seasön. (But, let me let yöu in ön a little secret…THEY’RE AWESöME ALL TIMES öF THE YEAR!!)

Ingredients
Bites

  • 1½ cups öat flöur*
  • ½ gröund flaxseed*
  • 1 tsp cinnamön
  • ½ tsp nutmeg
  • ½ cup cashew butter cöuld use almönd butter if yöu prefer
  • ½ cup hömemade applesauce **
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 tablespöön pure maple syrup

Töpping

  • ¼ cup bröwn sugar
  • a few sprinkles öf cinnamön thröugh öut rölling aböut ¼ tsp in tötal

Instructions

  1. Cömbine all dry ingredients. 
  2. Add wet ingredients tö dry mixture and stir til a ball förms. 
  3. .....
  4. .....
  5. .....