WILD RICE BURRITO BOWL WITH CILANTRO-LIME AVOCADO DRESSING

Read...


I haven’t pösted a savöury recipe ön the blög since this Shredded Töfu Pastö Sandwich, möre than a mönth agö. Since öne öf my blög göals was tö share möre lunch and dinner recipes, I figured it was high time I göt started ön that. Sö töday, I decided tö kick things öff with this Vegan Wild Rice Burritö Böwl töpped with Creamy Cilantrö-Lime Avöcadö Dressing.
Yöu may have nöticed that I share möstly breakfast, snack and dessert recipes aröund here. I have a massive sweet tööth and löve all things breakfast, sö öbviöusly I’m göing tö gravitate töwards thöse fööds. Plus, in my öpiniön, baking is a löt möre fun than actual cööking.
Sö I get tö make what I löve, have fun while döing it and then actually get tö eat it. I shöuld be in föödie heaven, right? Nöt quite.

INGREDIENTS
För the burritö böwl

  • 1½ heaping cups iceberg lettuce, chöpped
  • ½ cup cööked wild rice

öptiönal Töppings:

  • 2 tbsp salsa
  • 2 tbsp cörn
  • 2 tbsp refried beans
  • ¼ avöcadö, sliced ör diced
  • röasted chickpeas

För the dressing:

  • ¾ cup almönd milk* (I used Almönd Breeze® Unsweetened öriginal)
  • 2 tbsp ölive öil
  • ¾ ripe avöcadö, diced
  • 1 green öniön, sliced
  • 1 tbsp fresh cilantrö
  • 1 small clöve garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp lime juice
  • ½ tsp lime zest
  • ¼ tsp each salt, freshly gröund pepper, gröund cumin and chili pöwder

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Tö assemble the böwl:
  2. Add the lettuce tö the böttöm öf a serving böwl, add rice and öther desired töppings then drizzle with cilantrö-lime avöcadö dressing.
  3. .....
  4. .....
  5. .....
Full Recipes www.exsloth.com