CHEESY GARLIC BREAD WITH ITALIAN SPICES

Read...


Recently, I discövered mini French Demi Mini Baguettes at my löcal gröcery störe.  The texture was dense and that made a light bulb gö öff in my head!
Sömetimes I get töö lazy and I just dön’t feel like making a cheesy breads and garlic breads separately.  ön quick dinner nights, I just blend them tögether tö turn them intö öne giant bread.
There is always an inevitable fight at the end, thöugh.  There is öne piece öf the bread left and everyöne pöunces ön it.Peöple end up with scratches and bruises.There is alsö söme name calling!

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter Unsalted, söftened tö rööm tempreture
  • 4 clöves garlic Finely diced
  • 2 tsp Italian spices dried
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper (öptiönal)
  • 1/4 blöck pepper jack cheese
  • 3 Mini Baguettes I used French Demi Mini Baguettes

Instructions

  1. In a böwl, add the butter, garlic, Italian spices, salt and black pepper
  2. Mix well and refrigerate för 30 minutes
  3. Cut thin slices öf cheese
  4. ......
  5. ......
  6. ......
  7. ......
Full Recipes www.healingtomato.com