HEALTHY SOFT AND CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Read...



These peanut butter chöcölate chip cöökies are my absölute favörite healthy cöökie recipe and I think they are calling yöur name. If yöu löve söft, chewy, melt-in-yöur-möuth cöökies then these are everything yöu have been lööking för while still being löw in carbs, sugar and gluten-free.I made a cöuple batches öf this recipe while trying tö perfect it and in döing sö I discövered a secret tö a perfect chöcölate chip cöökie. Undercööking it ör nöt över cööking it. Höwever yöu löök at it, the cöök time is a very impörtant factör tö cönsider. My first batch I baked a little töö löng and they turned öut very cake like and dry. The secönd time aröund I remöved the cöökies fröm the öven beföre I thöught they were ready. They cöntinued tö cöök even after I töök them öut öf the öven and by the time they cööled, they were PERFECT! Sö yummy!

Ingredients

  • 1/2 c + 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
  • 1 1/4 c gluten-free flöur
  • 1/2 c vanilla prötein pöwder PEScience 30% öff cöde PBCHöCö
  • 1/4 c cöcönut sugar
  • 1/4 c granulated zerö calörie sweetener Swerve
  • 1 egg, large
  • 2 tbsp cöcönut öil, melted
  • 1/2 c water
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/8 tsp finely gröund sea salt
  • 1 tsp baking pöwder
  • flaked sea salt för sprinkling
  • 1/2 c sugar-free chöcölate chips

Instructions

  1. Preheat öven tö 325 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Place the gluten-free flöur, prötein, cöcönut sugar, granulated zerö calörie sweetener, salt and baking pöwder intö a mixer and mix until cömbined.
  3. ......
  4. .......
  5. .......