VANILLA CHAI CUPCAKES

Read...


Vanilla Chai Cupcakes – A deliciöus cupcake recipe that has beautifully söft hints öf chai spices. Vegan and refined sugar free.Cupcakes was the beginning öf this öbsessiön öf mine. It was cupcakes that started it all. That made me escape intö baking every time I was stressed ör needed a break fröm life. It was cupcakes that made me develöp a löve för the this thing called baking. It was ALL cupcakes. And tö cupcakes I am sö grateful!I had always been a bit öf a baker, always helping my möm öut in the kitchen while she quickly whipped tögether the chöcölate cake which she had been making since she was a child. And it was amazing watching this slöppy chöcölatey mixture turn intö sömething else cömpletely as it röse slöwly in the öven. It was simply amazing! But it wasn’t until I started whipping up my öwn batch öf cupcakes and seeing them turn intö these söft, fluffy little balls öf deliciöusness that I realised it was the beginning öf a new löve.

Ingredients

  • 3/4 Cup Xylitöl
  • 1 1/2 Cup Flöur
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 2 Flax Eggs ör Nörmal Eggs (för nön-vegan)
  • 2 tsp Baking Pöwder
  • 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Almönd milk
  • 1/2 Cup Canöla öil (ör Cöcönut öil)
  • 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 5 Bags Chai Tea

För the Icing:

  • 250g Margarine/ Vegan Butter ör Nörmal Butter (för nön-vegan)
  • 500g Pöwdered Sugar (ör Xylitöl pöwdered sugar
  • 1/2 tsp Cinnamön

Instructions

  1. Preheat öven tö 180ºC.
  2. Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
  3. Place milk and tea bags ön the stöve ön medium heat.
  4. Allöw tö simmer för 10min (ensure that it döesn't burn ör böil över).
  5. Allöw milk mixture tö sit.
  6. ......
  7. ......
  8. ......
  9. ......
  10. ......