Best Ever Banana Bread

Read...

Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Cookies

Today I woke up with determination that I would write and post this recipe today if it’s the last thing I would do, but then my mom mentioned that she has a meeting in the city my nephew lives in so I just couldn’t help myself and hopped in the car to visit him.

Best Ever Banana Bread:

Ingredients

  • 3 or 4 bananas, ripe and mushed
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • 11/2 cup flour
  • 3/4 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
  2. Mash up your bananas in a large bowl, and then add in the melted butter. Mix in the egg, sugar, and vanilla. Then add in your baking soda and salt, and mix well. Lastly, add the flour and pecans. Do not overmix.
  3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely completely before slicing. Store in an airtight container.


ikhlashussain.com
Chewy Ginger Cookies