BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD

Read...

Country Potato Salad

 I like making pasta salads because they are so simple to make. I’ve made this Grilled Salmon and Vegetable Orzo Salad, this Caprese Chicken Orzo Salad and this Bacon Parmesan Pasta Salad, to name a few. All were hits at my house and I bet they will be hits at your house, too.

BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD:

Ingredients

  • 8oz large pasta shells
  • 1 C cooked crumbled bacon
  • ⅓ C ranch dressing
  • ⅓ C mayo
  • ½ C diced English cucumber
  • ½ tbsp ranch dressing seasoning mix
  • 1 tbsp diced pimento
  • 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped, plus more for garnish

Instructions

  1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool. I cool mine quicker by leaving the pasta in my colander and putting some ice in the colander.
  2. Once the pasta is cooled, place it in a large mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.


thisgalcooks.com
Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta is a simple side dish recipe that pairs well with your favorite steak, chicken or seafood recipe! | This Gal Cooks