LOADED TACO SALAD

Read...

Black Bean Taco Salad

I love a good taco. And, I thought to myself, what if instead of opening up my tortillas, what if I put it all in a bowl with delicious and fresh and crunchy ingredients? And thus, this taco salad was born.

LOADED TACO SALAD:

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
  • 1 head green leaf lettuce, coarsely chopped
  • 1 avocado, cut in slices or cubes
  • 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/2 cup corn
  • salsa
  • sour cream

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Brown the beef in a pan over medium-high heat. 
  2. Add the taco seasoning and mix until completely coated. Remove from heat. 
  3. Divide the chopped lettuce into individual bowls. 
  4. Add the cooked beef, avocado, black beans, and corn. 
  5. Serve with salsa and a drizzle of sour cream if desired. 


thetoastedpinenut.com
I'm obsessed with the flavors in this fun Loaded Taco Salad!! It makes for the perfect gluten free weeknight meal and is also really perfect for a tasty meal prep! I can't wait for you guys to try it! thetoastedpinenut.com #thetoastedpinenut #glutenfree #taco #salad #weeknightmeal #mealprep